Typically Runs From: Managed Cloud Agent
Is Auto-Discovered By: n/a
Can Auto-Discover: Child Tenants
Business vs Enterprise
This inspector will work with both the Business and Enterprise versions of Bitdefender GravityZone.
- Login to your Bitdefender GravityZone console
- On the top right-hand side of the navigation header, click on your user name and select Account Settings in the drop down
- Scroll down to find your API URL under the section labeled Control Center API.
- Next scroll down to the API Keys section and click on the Add button.
- Apply the permissions listed below for the API key
- Companies API
- Licensing API
- Packages API
- Policies API
- Reports API
- Accounts API
- Incidents API
- Quarantine API
- Click Save
- Right click the key that appears in the box and copy to the clipboard.
Add a new Bitdefender GravityZone Inspector from Admin > Inspectors > Bitdefender GravityZone
Select and fill in the following fields and values:
- Environment: Select the customer environment the system should be associated to
- Friendly Name: Name to describe the launchpoint
- Agent: Select the Dedicated Linux Cloud agent
- API Hostname: The API hostname copied above
- API Key: The client key copied above
- Inspector Version: Latest