Liongard uses a Microsoft Teams Incoming Webhook URL to send Actionable Alert notifications to Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Teams Permissions
Certain permissions are required by Microsoft Teams in order to add a connector to a channel.
- Log in to your Microsoft Teams account. Either create a new channel or navigate to an existing channel you would like to use to set up this integration.
- Select the "..." menu on the right side of the channel name and select Connectors from the drop-down list.
- Select the Incoming Webhook Connector from the list of available Connectors and select Add.
- Once the Connector is added to the channel, navigate back to your Connector list and select Configure
- Enter a name to identify this Webhook. You can also add an image that will be visible whenever a message is posted using this Webhook.
- Click Create
If you would like to use the Liongard logo, as shown in the example, you can download it here.
- This will generate a Webhook URL that can be used to post messages to this channel. Copy this URL and save it for later.
- Select Done.
Once you create a Webhook URL, you're ready to Integrate Microsoft Teams with Liongard.
If you would like to manage your existing incoming Webhook URL Connectors, or if you need to remove any from a channel, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the list of Connectors for the channel.
- In the left-hand side navigation, select Configured. This will display a list of your configured Connectors. Find Incoming Webhook and select the drop-down menu for existing Configured Connectors.
- From here, you can make changes to the configuration. Copy the Webhook URL link again, or Remove the Connector from the channel.
Updated 10 months ago