PSA & IT Glue Integration
If you have a supported PSA, we recommend reviewing our Liongard Integration Best Practices documentation before importing any organizations from IT Glue.
IT Glue Enterprise
Liongard's Integration requires IT Glue Enterprise.
Our IT Glue integration allows you to:
- Import your IT Glue Organizations to create Liongard Environments
- Push Liongard's data into IT Glue Flexible Assets
You have control over the data that gets pushed into IT Glue in two ways: by Environment and by Flexible Asset type. Data will not get pushed over to IT Glue until you turn on Liongard's Auto-Updating.
Liongard's data is populated into new Flexible Asset types. All of Liongard's Flexible Assets types end in "(auto)".
To easily locate Liongard’s Flexible Assets in IT Glue, we suggest customizing your sidebar to include Liongard's Flexible Assets. When you have done that, you can find Liongard's Flexible Assets by selecting an Organization > In your left sidebar, look for Flexible Assets that end in "(auto)"
- Best Practice: Create a Section in your sidebar called "Liongard" for all of Liongard's Flexible Assets
You can Relate Liongard's Flexible Assets with your existing Flexible Assets, Core Assets, or Configurations.
Liongard's data gets pushed to IT Glue each time an Inspector runs.
Liongard Academy: Integrate IT Glue and Liongard Course
- Generate an IT Glue API Key for Liongard
- Go through the step by step guide to Configure the IT Glue Integration
- Turn on Liongard's IT Glue Flexible Asset Auto-Updating
Updated 2 months ago