Microsoft Power BI
Liongard's Power BI integration allows you to:
- Push Environment, Agent, Metric, and Inspector Data to Power BI
- Create reports in Power BI leveraging Liongard's Metrics.
- Create reports in Power BI leveraging Liongard's Power BI Templates.
For Existing Power BI Connector Users
Version 1.6 of the Power BI Connector is not backward compatible with the 1.0 Version. You can keep using the 1.0 version of the Connector if you’d like. If you switch to the new connector, you will not be able to update existing reports. If you would like to take advantage of the new Power BI Connector, please review the documentation below.
To leverage Liongard's Power BI Connector, you must have Power BI Desktop installed on your workstation. Additionally, if you would like to build reports, you must have a Power BI Pro license.
What Liongard data gets pushed to Power BI?
By default, the Connector will import a few sets of data, like Environments, Inspectors, Inspector Types, Metrics, and Agents. You will also have the ability to push over Metric values which can be used for report building within Power Bi.
When does Liongard's data get pushed to Power BI?
Liongard data will only be automatically pushed to Power BI if you have a gateway installed and a scheduled refresh configured.
Steps for Rolling out Liongard's Power BI Connector
- Install and Configure the Liongard Power BI Connector.
- Learn how the Liongard Connector is Used.
- Publish and Refresh your Liongard Reports.
- Download Liongard Templates (optional) created by Liongard.
Updated 7 months ago