The following document outlines the steps to set up billing for Liongard.
Browser Cache and Cookies
Before adding a Payment method, you must clear your browser's cache and cookies. For instructions on doing so, click the applicable link below:
- Clicking on "NEW" will allow entry of a Credit Card, or other supported form of payment.
- Clicking on "EDIT" will require re-entry of ALL payment information (regardless of type).
- Click or tap to toggle between the Credit Card or ACH (Bank Account) options, and then proceed with "Next".
- The "Friendly Name" is simply the title of the payment information for easy recognition used by the portal.
- Ex. "Bob's Primary Card", "Mary's Business Visa"
- Be sure to click "Next" when all the fields are valid.
- Fill in the address information if required.
**Note: International partners must leave address information blank. Only provide email address.
- Check-mark the box to authorize the addition of the payment method to your account.
Note: Clicking "Submit" does NOT process a transaction!
- Once submitted, you should see a success confirmation that the payment method was added.
- Friendly Name: the title of the payment method inside the billing portal
Updated 11 days ago