We've expanded the coverage of our Cyber Insurance Assessment report template to now include information on macOS workstations, providing even greater visibility into the state of your macOS workstations when filing out cyber insurance applications.
Newly included macOS Details:
- File Vault Encryption Status
- Remote Login Status
- Remote Management Status
- Antivirus On System
- List of Applications
- Firewall Enabled Status
You can find the Cyber Insurance Assessment report template by navigating to Reports>Templates. For more details on Liongard's Cyber Insurance Assessment, please visit our documentation.
New macOS tiles have been added to the Cyber Risk Dashboard's Endpoint Security Section to provide insights into:
- Total number of macOS workstations in an Environment
- The percentage of workstations with firewall settings enabled
- The percentage of macOS workstations that have RDP enabled
These insights will help partners stay on top of their macOS workstations' security posture and ensure they abide by security best practices by easily tracking their total number of macOS workstations and the percentage of them with Firewall and RDP settings enabled.
While these tiles are hidden by default, partners can easily enable them and customize this and all sections of this dashboard by clicking on the Tiles menu drop-down in the upper-right corner of each section.
We’ve enabled a new set of Change Detection Metrics to let partners stay on top of changes happening in their end-customer environment. These Change Detections help inform partners when key cybersecurity configuration changes occur, enabling faster assessment and response to ensure that the identified change was valid or take the necessary steps to remediate.
No partner action is needed, as these Change Detections are now enabled in all Liongard instances and will be displayed in your platform as of this release. Below is a list of these newly enabled default Change Detections:
|New Default Change Detections
|Windows Server: Antivirus on System
Windows Workstation: Is RDP Enabled?
Windows Workstation: Domain Firewall Enabled
Windows Workstation: Public Firewall Enabled
Windows Workstation: Private Firewall Enabled
Windows Workstation: List of Installed Software
Windows Workstation: Bitlocker Status
Windows: Software List
Windows Server: RDP Allowed
Windows Server: Bitlocker Status
Windows Server: Antivirus On Server
Internet Domain/DNS: DNS MX Record List
Internet Domain/DNS: DNS A Record Summary
Internet Domain/DNS: Primary Domain Name
Internet Domain/DNS: List of Subdomains
Office 365: Domains List
Microsoft 365: List of Users Without MFA Enabled
Microsoft 365: Defender Policies And Their Statuses
Datto BCDR: Devices with Cloud Storage
Datto BCDR: Datto Backups Older Than One Month
Datto BCDR: Active Agent Backups Without Verification
Acronis Cyber Cloud: List of Machines with Backup Enabled
Acronis Cyber Cloud: List of Machines without Backup Enabled
Acronis Cyber Cloud: List of Machines NOT Successfully Backed Up In Last 30 days (copy)
Acronis Cyber Cloud: List of Machines Successfully Backed Up In Last 30 days
Solarwinds Backup: List of Protected Servers
N-able Backup: Servers With No Backup in 30 Days Or More
StorageCraft SPX: Last Successful Backup
Cisco Meraki: L3 Policy Summary
Fortinet FortiGate: Firewall Policy Summary
SonicWall: List of Access Rules
SonicWall: List of NAT Policies
WatchGuard: Dynamic NAT Summary
WatchGuard: Access Rule Summary
Liongard has released version 4.2.5 of its endpoint Agent, featuring significant improvements to the reliability and security of the Agent.
Agent self-cleanup: We’ve improved how the agent handles cleaning up files that it no longer uses, leading to less disk space being consumed over a long period.
Resolved macOS Agent Installer issue: The 4.2.5 macOS Agent installer is now correctly recognized as a signed and notarized installer by Apple.
Resolved macOS Agent Auto-Updating: Resolved an issue that prevented the auto-updating service from functioning properly.
Resolved macOS Agent Certificate issues: Resolved an issue causing inspection failures due to local certificate issues.
Security Patch Updates: Applied the latest security patches to fortify the Agent against vulnerabilities on macOS and Windows platforms.
Improved Liongard Agent Signing: Fixed an issue causing some files not to be properly signed.
- Columns showing the Issuer Organization Name and when the certificate has been valid since added to the Cyber Security Dashboard TLS/SSL on Domain and Expiring TLS/SSL Certificate drill-down tables
- Resolved an issue that could cause a "Failed to retrieve metrics" error when opening an environment's overview page
- Resolved an issue where a user account could not be deleted if the user had saved any UI preferences for the Cyber Risk Dashboard
- Resolved an issue on the Timeline page that prevented the display of metric values for any timeline entry other than the latest entry
- Newly added Cyber Risk Dashboard tiles by Liongard within the last 30 days are now highlighted
- Made improvements to the loading times of the Single Environment Dashboard page's counts for Systems, Change Detections, and Total Open Alerts
- Inspector Names in the Cyber Risk Dashboard drill-down are now hyperlinked and redirects to their associated system details page
- Fixed error that resulted from deletion of the first section of a newly created report template
- Fixed a bug causing our chat feature to disappear
- Adding the ability to refresh tiles that were initially unable to load data
- Improved in-app performance of agent heartbeats
- Improved performance for the /metrics/evaluate API v2 endpoint.
- Resolved CloudFlare 403 error for "Cloudflare - Feedwire License" Inspector metric, addressing permission issues within the target system
- Domain Inspector
- Improved the Domain Inspector's stability and enhanced logs by transitioning to use the HTTPS API for DNS data queries exclusively
- Fixed an issue causing some Hyper-V inspectors to fail with 404 errors
- Resolved an issue causing macOS Inspectors to fail with an error
- Improved the reliability of the macOS Inspector with VPN services
- Resolved an issue preventing partners from changing an existing launch point's assigned Agent
- Windows Server
- Fixed an issue preventing network test data from appearing in the Windows Workstation Inspector
Liongard Academy, our learning and resource center, and our Liongard Certified Professional (LCP) Certification are live!
Our LCP certification program is the quickest way to learn how to leverage Liongard to the fullest. Not only will you get a sweet new certificate to show off on LinkedIn, but it will also validate your automation expertise as a Liongard Expert!
Check out our other coursework, including "Introduction to Liongard" and "How to Write a Metric Learning Path." For more information on role-specific training, check out our Team Training documentation.
Sign up today at Liongard Academy.
As always, feel free to share any feedback or questions in the Liongard Lounge, our Slack community, in the #liongard-academy channel!
Have you checked out the Liongard Library yet? Share custom Metrics and learn best practices from other Partners to get the most out of the platform. Access it in the Support drop-down menu in your instance.
Visit the Liongard Library today!
Updated about 2 months ago