Recommended Agent: On-Demand
Supported Agents: On-Demand
Is Auto-Discovered By: N/A
Can Auto-Discover: Domotz Child Inspectors
Parent/Child Type Inspector: Yes
Inspected via: API
Data Summary: Here
- Log in to Domotz using your Team Leader credentials
- Click on Settings
- Click on the API Keys tab
- Click on Create an API Key
- Enter your password and click Unlock
- Enter a Friendly Name for the API Key (Suggested Naming: Liongard) and click Create
- Save the API Key and Endpoint URL for use when you configure the Inspector in Liongard
Since Domotz is a multi-tenant system where a single portal is used to manage many Environments, you will set up a single "Parent" Inspector that will then auto-discover "Child" Inspectors for each Environment.
In Liongard, navigate to Admin > Inspectors > Preview (Beta) > Navigate to the Domotz Inspector > Select Add System.
Fill in the following information:
- Environment: Select your MSP's Environment
- Friendly Name: Suggested Naming: [MSP Name] Domotz Parent
- Agent: Select On-Demand Agent
- Inspector Version: Latest (Auto-Update)
- Endpoint URL: Enter the Endpoint URL saved from the Inspector Setup Preparation above
- API Key: Enter the API Key saved from the Inspector Setup Preparation above
- Scheduling: The Inspector will default to run once a day at the time the Inspector is set up. Here you can adjust the schedule
Select Save. The Inspector will now be triggered to run within the minute.
After the first run of the Parent Inspector, your Domotz organizations will be auto-discovered and surfaced on the Discovered Systems page.
Navigate to the Discovered Systems tab in your Inspectors > Domotz page
- Activate your Discovered Systems by ensuring they're mapped to the correct Environment > Select the checkbox to the left of Inspector(s) > Select the Actions drop-down menu > Activate Launchpoints.
- Users may also Archive Discovered Systems by Selecting the checkbox to the left of the Inspector(s) > Select the Actions drop-down menu > Archive Launchpoints.
Updated 22 days ago