ServiceNow Beta Integration
We're excited to open up this Beta integration to all partners! We encourage partners using ServiceNow to leverage this integration as a faster way to add and manage their companies in Liongard.
We're actively seeking feedback from our partners for how we can improve this integration. Please book a time with our Product Team here if you are interested in participating.
Our platform integration to ServiceNow allows our MSP partners to:
- Import ServiceNow Accounts to Liongard Environments
- Map any existing Liongard Environments to ServiceNow Accounts
In Liongard, navigate to Admin > Integrations > ServiceNow
Enter the following information:
- Username: Enter the user name of the recently created user in ServiceNow.
- Password: Enter the user's password.
- Fill in your Instance url.
- Client ID: Enter the Client ID of the OAuth created in ServiceNow.
- Password: Enter the Secret of the OAuth created in ServiceNow.
- Click Test Connection
- Click Next
Next, navigate to the Import & Mapping page. Click into the Select Filters tab. Here, select the Domains(if applicable), Status and Type for the companies you want to bring into Liongard.
- Select the company Status and Types to present as options for import or mapping into Liongard
- Click SAVE
Proceed to import new companies into Liongard or connect existing Liongard Environments to your ServiceNow companies.
Updated about 1 year ago