Recommended Agent: On-Demand
Supported Agents: On-Demand, On-Premise, or Self-Hosted
Is Auto-Discovered By: N/A
Can Auto-Discover: Internet Domain/DNS
Parent/Child Type Inspector: No
Inspection via: API
Data Summary: Here
Click on the profile dropdown in the upper-right hand corner of the navigation bar.
Copy your Customer # that appears in the top of the dropdown menu.
Navigate to https://developer.godaddy.com.
Click on the API Keys box.
Click on the Create New API Key button.
Fill out the Name for the API Key and select "Production".
Click the Next button.
Copy the API Key and Secret show in the popup.
In Liongard, navigate to Admin > Inspectors > Preview (Beta) > Navigate to the GoDaddy Inspector > Select Add System.
Fill in the following information:
- Environment: Select the Environment this System should be associated to
- Friendly Name: Suggested "GoDaddy [Environment Name]"
- Agent: Select Cloud-Linux or select the On-premise Agent installed for this Environment
- Inspector Version: Latest
- Account ID: The Customer # you copied above
- API Key: The API Key copied above
- API Secret: The API Secret copied above
- Scheduling: The Inspector will default to run once a day at the time the Inspector is set up. Here you can adjust the schedule
Updated about a month ago