Recommended Agent: On-Premises
Supported Agents: On-Premises or Self-Hosted
Is Auto-Discovered By: N/A
Can Auto-Discover: N/A
Parent/Child Type Inspector: No
Inspection via: API
Data Summary: Here
Currently this inspector does not support clusters. If you have clusters setup please contact the Liongard support desk and the product team will receive your request.
Please follow the documentation provided at https://campus.barracuda.com/product/cloudgenfirewall/doc/79462646/rest-api/ to setup the REST API correctly and securely for your firewall.
We always recommend using HTTPS and creating a separate user with limited rights for inspections. More details for creating a separate user are documented here: https://campus.barracuda.com/product/cloudgenfirewall/doc/79463307/how-to-create-a-new-administrators-account
In Liongard, navigate to Admin > Inspectors > Preview (Beta) > Navigate to the Barracuda Firewall Inspector > Select Add System.
Fill in the following information:
- Environment: Select the Environment this System should be associated to
- Friendly Name: Suggested "Barracuda Firewall [Environment Name]"
- Agent: Select the On-premises Agent or Self-Hosted Agent installed for this Environment
- Inspector Version: Latest
- Barracuda Firewall REST API URL: The URL to access your Barracuda Firewall REST API (For example, http(s)//:)
- Username: Username to access the API with.
- Password: Password for the username provided above.
- API Key: The API Key used to access the Barracuda Firewall REST API. Leave this blank if you are setting a username and password above.
- Scheduling: The Inspector will default to run once a day at the time the Inspector is set up. Here you can adjust the schedule
Select Save. The Inspector will now be triggered to run within the minute.
Updated 11 months ago