Recommended Agent: Self-Managed
Supported Agents: Self-Managed
Is Auto-Discovered By: N/A
Can Auto-Discover: N/A
Parent/Child Type Inspector: No
Inspection via: API
Data Summary: Here
Currently this inspector does not support clusters. If you would like to see this functionality added, please share your feedback using the in-app feedback form found in the Support dropdown in your Liongard.
Please follow the documentation provided at https://campus.barracuda.com/product/cloudgenfirewall/doc/79462646/rest-api/ to setup the REST API correctly and securely for your firewall.
We always recommend using HTTPS and creating a separate user with limited rights for inspections. More details for creating a separate user are documented here: https://campus.barracuda.com/product/cloudgenfirewall/doc/79463307/how-to-create-a-new-administrators-account
In Liongard, navigate to Admin > Inspectors > Inspector Types > Navigate to the Barracuda Firewall Inspector > Select Add System.
Fill in the following information:
- Environment: Select the Environment this System should be associated to
- Friendly Name: Suggested "Barracuda Firewall [Environment Name]"
- Agent: Select the On-premises Agent or Self-Hosted Agent installed for this Environment
- Inspector Version: Latest
- Barracuda Firewall REST API URL: The URL to access your Barracuda Firewall REST API (For example, http(s)//:)
- Username: Username to access the API with.
- Password: Password for the username provided above.
- API Key: The API Key used to access the Barracuda Firewall REST API. Leave this blank if you are setting a username and password above.
- Scheduling: The Inspector will default to run once a day at the time the Inspector is set up. Here you can adjust the schedule
Select Save. The Inspector will now be triggered to run within the minute.
Updated 3 months ago