Recommended Agent: Self-Managed
Supported Agents: Self-Managed
Is Auto-Discovered By: N/A
Can Auto-Discover: N/A
Parent/Child Type Inspector: No
Inspection via: API
Data Summary: Here
Currently this inspector does not support clusters. If you would like to see this functionality added, please share your feedback using the in-app feedback form found in the Support dropdown in your Liongard.
Please follow the documentation provided at https://campus.barracuda.com/product/cloudgenfirewall/doc/79462646/rest-api/ to setup the REST API correctly and securely for your firewall.
We always recommend using HTTPS and creating a separate user with limited rights for inspections. More details for creating a separate user are documented here: https://campus.barracuda.com/product/cloudgenfirewall/doc/79463307/how-to-create-a-new-administrators-account
In Liongard, navigate to Admin > Inspectors > Inspector Types > Navigate to the Barracuda Firewall Inspector > Select Add System.
Fill in the following information:
- Environment: Select the Environment this System should be associated to
- Friendly Name: Suggested "Barracuda Firewall [Environment Name]"
- Agent: Select the On-premises Agent or Self-Hosted Agent installed for this Environment
- Inspector Version: Latest
- Barracuda Firewall REST API URL: The URL to access your Barracuda Firewall REST API (For example, http(s)//:)
- Username: Username to access the API with.
- Password: Password for the username provided above.
- API Key: The API Key used to access the Barracuda Firewall REST API. Leave this blank if you are setting a username and password above.
- Scheduling: The Inspector will default to run once a day at the time the Inspector is set up. Here you can adjust the schedule
Select Save. The Inspector will now be triggered to run within the minute.
Updated 17 days ago