Our platform integration to Autotask allows our MSP partners to:
- Import Autotask Accounts to Liongard Environments
- Map any existing Liongard Environments to Autotask Accounts
- Auto-Discover Internet Domains from Autotask
Video isn't playing? Click here
API User Creation
If you haven't created an API user in Autotask yet, start with Step 1: Create a Liongard API Account Documentation.
In Liongard, navigate to Admin > Integrations > Autotask
Enter the following information:
- Username: Enter the API username created in Autotask.
- Password: Enter the API user's password.
- Click Next
- Click Test Connection to validate your entry. Then, click Save to finalize the connection.
Next, navigate to the Import & Mapping page. Click into the Select Filters tab. Here, select the Types and Classifications from Autotask for the companies you want to bring into Liongard.
This is especially valuable in Autotask instances that have many companies, but only a small subset of those are active managed services customers.
Types and Classifications
Liongard pulls your Types and Classifications field information from what you have created in Autotask. You should select ALL Types and Classifications that apply to the Environments you would like to see in Liongard.
If your Accounts are not assigned Classifications in Autotask, select the "Return accounts without assigned classifications" checkbox. This will return any Account that does not have an assigned Classification in Autotask.
If a company is not showing up in Liongard, then revisit what these fields are labeled as in Autotask for the company.
- Select the customer Types and Classifications to present as options for import or mapping into Liongard
- Click SAVE
Auto-Discovery: Internet Domain/DNS
After saving your Import Options, Liongard will Auto-Activate an Autotask Inspector, that can Auto-Discover Internet Domain/DNS Inspectors. In order for Liongard to Auto-Activate an Autotask Inspector, you MUST select at least one "Type" in the Import Options Tab. If you do not select any "Type(s)," then this Inspector will not be Auto-Activated.
Proceed to import new companies into Liongard or connect existing Liongard Environments to your Autotask Accounts:
Updated about 1 year ago