You can manually integrate with Liongard in two ways:
- In Liongard, navigate to Admin > Environments > In the top right corner, to the right of the Add Environment button, select the Download CSV Import Template icon.
- Once downloaded, open the CSV template.
In Column A, starting in Row 3, enter in the names of the Environments, one in each row, that you want to import to Liongard. Enter the names as you would like them to appear in Liongard. If available, enter the appropriate Environment Tier for each Environment.
- Optionally, you can include the exact name of an Environment to assign as the Parent Environment
- Optionally, you can add a description for an Environment
- Save the CSV template.
- In Liongard, navigate to Admin > Environments > In the top right corner, to the right of the Add Environment button, select the Import CSV icon.
Select the CSV template that you previously saved, and select Open.
- Once done, refresh your screen.
- In Liongard, navigate to Admin > Environments > Select Add Environment
- Fill in the required fields:
- Name: Enter in the name of the Environment that you want to import to Liongard
- Environment Tier: If available, select the appropriate Environment Tier. For more information on Environment Tiers, please review our documentation.
- Description (Optional) : Enter in a description of the Environment
- Parent Environment (Optional) : Select the drop-down menu to select a preexisting Environment in Liongard to set as the Parent Environment
- Select Save
Updated over 1 year ago