Integrate Liongard to your ConnectWise PSA to automate documentation and enable Actionable Alert ticketing.
Upgrading to ConnectWise 2020.4
If you set up your ConnectWise integration prior to updating to ConnectWise 2020.4, please review the permission changes found here.
Our ConnectWise integration allows you to:
- Import your ConnectWise Companies to create Liongard Environments
- Push Liongard's data into ConnectWise Configurations
- Create tickets in your Service Board(s) through Actionable Alerts
- Pull your ConnectWise Agreements/Additions to compare with Liongard's data through Billing Review
What data gets pushed to ConnectWise?
You have control over the data that gets pushed into ConnectWise in two ways: by Environment and by Configuration type.
Where does Liongard's data land in ConnectWise?
Liongard's data is populated into new Configuration types. All of Liongard's Configuration types end in "(auto)".
Liongard’s data is populated in the Configuration question fields in these configuration types. You can bundle Liongard's configurations with your existing configurations.
In ConnectWise, you can find Liongard's Configurations under Companies > Configurations > Search for "*(auto)" under Configuration Type
Video isn't playing? Click here.
When does Liongard's data get pushed to ConnectWise?
Liongard's data gets pushed to ConnectWise each time an Inspector runs.
Steps for Rolling out Liongard's ConnectWise Integration
Liongard Academy: Integrate ConnectWise Manage and Liongard Course
In addition to our setup documentation, take our Integrate ConnectWise Manage and Liongard guided walkthrough in Liongard Academy.
- Create your ConnectWise API Account.
- Complete the ConnectWise Integration with Liongard.
- Complete the ConnectWise Company Import & Mapping.
- Turn on ConnectWise Configuration Auto-Updating
- Enable the ticketing integration to ConnectWise.
Our integration with ITBoost is a passive integration through ConnectWise. To learn more, please visit our FAQ
Updated 8 months ago