Recommended Agent: On-Demand
Supported Agents: On-Demand or Self-Hosted
Is Auto-Discovered By: N/A
Can Auto-Discover: N/A
Parent/Child Type Inspector: No
Inspection via: API
Data Summary: Here
Video isn't playing? Click here.
- Log in to Addigy
- On the left-hand navigation pane, expand Account and click on Integrations
- Click on the + Add API button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter a Client Name such as "Liongard" in the modal dialog
- Click Create
- Copy the Client Key and Client Secret that appear in the dialog.
- In the top navigation bar, click on the settings icon on the far right hand side
- Copy the URL shown in the slide out panel
In Liongard, navigate to Admin > Inspectors > Navigate to the Addigy Inspector > Select Add System.
Fill in the following information:
- Environment: Select the Environment this System Inspector should be associated to
- Friendly Name: Suggested "Addigy [Environment Name]"
- Agent: Cloud-Linux
- Inspector Version: Latest
- Addigy API URL: The URL copied above
- Client Key: The Client Key copied above
- Client Secret: The Client Secret copied above
- Scheduling: The Inspector will default to run once a day at the time the Inspector is set up. Here you can adjust the schedule
Select Save. The Inspector will now be triggered to run within the minute.
If you would like this Inspector's data to be sent to ConnectWise and/or IT Glue, turn on Flexible Assets/Configurations for this Inspector:
- ConnectWise: Admin > Integrations > ConnectWise > Configuration Types > Confirm the "Configuration Auto-Updating" toggle is enabled
- IT Glue: Admin > Integrations > IT Glue > Flexible Assets > Confirm the "Flexible Asset Auto-Updating" toggle is enabled
If you are interested in making Addigy a Parent/Child Type Inspector, please vote for this idea in Liongard's Ideas Portal.
Updated about a month ago