Recommended Agent: On-Demand
Supported Agents: On-Demand or Self-Managed
Is Auto-Discovered By: N/A
Can Auto-Discover: Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Child Tenants
Parent/Child Type Inspector: Yes
Inspection via: API
Data Summary: Here
- Log in to your Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Management Portal
- Navigate to Settings > API Clients > Create API Client
- Enter a Name for the API Client
- Click Next. The API client will create with the Active status by default.
- Copy and save the Client ID, Client Secret, and Data Center URL for use in the Liongard Inspector Setup below.
- Note: For security reasons, the secret value is only displayed once. If lost, it can't be retrieved, only reset.
- Navigate to Settings > Security
- Enable the Support Access toggle
Since Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud is a multi-tenant system where a single portal is used to manage many Environments, you will set up a single "Parent" Inspector with the API Key that will then auto-discover "Child" Inspectors for each Environment.
In Liongard, navigate to Admin > Inspectors > Inspector Types > Navigate to the Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Inspector > Add System.
Fill in the following information:
- Type of Inspector: Parent
- Environment: Select your MSP's Environment
- Friendly Name: Suggested Naming: [MSP Name] Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Parent
- Agent: On-Demand Agent
- Inspector Version: Latest
- Client ID: Insert the Client ID generated above
- Client Secret: Insert the Client Secret generated above
- Data Center URL: Insert the Data Center URL generated above
- Scheduling: The Inspector will default to run once a day at the time the Inspector is set up. Here you can adjust the schedule
Select Save. The Inspector will now be triggered to run within the minute.
After the first run of the Parent Inspector, your client Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud organizations will be auto-discovered in the Discovered Systems tab on the Inspectors > Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud page.
Navigate to the Discovered Systems tab in your Inspectors > Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud page
- Activate or Archive your Discovered Systems by ensuring that they're mapped to the correct Environment > Check the checkbox to the left of Inspector(s) > Select the Actions drop down menu > Activate Launchpoints
If you would like this Inspector's data to be sent to ConnectWise and/or IT Glue, turn on Flexible Assets/Configurations for this Inspector:
- ConnectWise: Admin > Integrations > ConnectWise > Configuration Types > Confirm the "Configuration Auto-Updating" toggle is enabled
- IT Glue: Admin > Integrations > IT Glue > Flexible Assets > Confirm the "Flexible Asset Auto-Updating" toggle is enabled
Updated about 1 month ago