Recommended Agent: On-Demand
Supported Agents: On-Demand or Self-Hosted
Is Auto-Discovered By: N/A
Can Auto-Discover: N/A
Parent/Child Type Inspector: No
Inspection via: API
Data Summary: Here
The Dropbox Inspector requires you to have a "Dropbox for Teams" account. Either a Standard or Advanced level will suffice.
1, Log in to the Dropbox Console
- Navigate to https://www.dropbox.com/developers/apps
- Click on the Create app button.
- Under Choose an API select Scoped Access
- Under Choose the type of access you need select Full Dropbox.
- Under Name Your App enter an appropriate application name such as "Liongard," and select Create app.
- On the Permissions tab, select each permission entry for Read access, along with sessions.list and team_data.member.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page to save changes.
- Under the Settings tab, scroll down to the OAuth 2 section. Set the token expiration to "No expiration," and under the Generated access token field, click the Generate button.
- Copy the generated access token.
In Liongard, navigate to Admin > Inspectors > Preview (Beta) > Navigate to the Dropbox Inspector > Select Add System.
Fill in the following information:
- Environment: Select the Environment this System should be associated to
- Friendly Name: Suggested "Dropbox [Environment Name]"
- Agent: Select On-Demand Agent or select your Self-Hosted Agent
- Inspector Version: Latest
- Access Token: The access token you generated above
- Scheduling: The Inspector will default to run once a day at the time the Inspector is set up. Here you can adjust the schedule
Select Save. The Inspector will now be triggered to run within the minute.
Updated 6 months ago