Liongard Agent Upgrade December 2020
The updated On-Premise Agent version displayed in Liongard is Version 2.0.2. For information on Agent auto-updating, please see this document.
Note: The Cloud-Linux Agent does not need to be upgraded, and its version will display as 1.9.4
Updating A/V and Security Exceptions
Please note that Agents version 2.x.x or higher have an installation path of:
\program files (x86)\liongardinc\liongardagent\
Agents 1.x.x have an installation path of:
\program files (x86)\liongardinc\roaragent\
If you have created exceptions in your security software, you may need to update them depending on if you do an in-place upgrade or an uninstall > reinstall upgrade.
To upgrade a Liongard Agent, please follow the steps outlined below.
To determine a Liongard Agent's version:
- Log in to Liongard and navigate to Admin > Agents
- Sort Agents by the Version column
- In your Liongard Instance, navigate Admin > Agents
- Hover over the "Download Agent Installer" button in the top right corner > Click Windows
- Copy the MSI link or download the MSI installer
- Run the installer on each server the Liongard Agent needs to be upgraded
- Note: You will not need to provide any parameters. Click Install, and the installer will run and upgrade the Agent.
To upgrade your Agent(s) via RMM, complete the following steps:
- Write a script that downloads the Agent from: https://agents.static.liongard.com/LiongardAgent-lts.msi
- Run the command below from the same directory where you downloaded the new MSI installer
msiexec.exe /i "LiongardAgent-lts.msi" /q
An updated Datto RMM script is available in the ComStore.
Updated 6 months ago