Recommended Agent: On-Demand
Supported Agents: On-Demand or Self-Hosted
Is Auto-Discovered By: N/A
Can Auto-Discover: N/A
Parent/Child Type Inspector: No
Inspection via: API
Data Summary: Here
Video isn't playing? Click here.
Click on the Developers tab in navigation bar.
Click on the API Credentials option.
Click on the New Credential button.
Fill in the credential form popup as shown below.
Click the Save button.
Copy the client ID and client secret shown in the next popup.
In Liongard, navigate to Admin > Inspectors > Navigate to the OneLogin Inspector > Select Add System.
Fill in the following information:
- Environment: Select the Environment this System should be associated to
- Friendly Name: Suggested "OneLogin [Environment Name]"
- Agent: Select On-Demand Agent
- Inspector Version: Latest
- Are you in the EU?: Select "EU" or "US"
- Client ID: The ID you copied above
- Client Secret: The secret you copied above
- Scheduling: The Inspector will default to run once a day at the time the Inspector is set up. Here you can adjust the schedule
Select Save. The Inspector will now be triggered to run within the minute.
For more information, please watch our How To video
To import OneLogin Inspectors via CSV Import, navigate to Admin > Inspectors > OneLogin > Select the down arrow icon in the top right-hand to Download CSV Import Template.
In the CSV Template, each row, starting on row three, will represent an Inspector. Fill in the following information for each Inspector you want to roll out:
- Agent.Name: This column is case sensitive. Copy and paste the associated Agent name from the Admin > Agents screen
- Inspector.Name: Enter "onelogin-inspector"
- Environment.Name: This column is case sensitive. Copy and paste the associated Environment name from the Dashboard screen
- Alias: Enter the Desired Friendly Name
- Config.LOCATION: Enter "EU" or "US"
- Config.CLIENT_KEY: The client ID you copied in setup steps above
- SecureConfig.CLIENT_SECRET: The client secret you copied in setup steps above
- FreqType: Enter "days"
- FreqInterval: Enter "1"
When ready to Import the CSV Template of Inspectors, navigate to Admin > Inspectors > OneLogin > Select the up arrow icon in the top right-hand to Import CSV > Select your saved template.
After the successful import notification, reload your browser to find your imported Inspectors.
These Inspectors will automatically trigger themselves to run within a minute.
If you would like this Inspector's data to be sent to ConnectWise and/or IT Glue, turn on Flexible Assets/Configurations for this Inspector:
- ConnectWise: Admin > Integrations > ConnectWise > Configuration Types > Confirm the "Configuration Auto-Updating" toggle is enabled
- IT Glue: Admin > Integrations > IT Glue > Flexible Assets > Confirm the "Flexible Asset Auto-Updating" toggle is enabled
Updated 4 months ago