Release Notes Through 2023-03-09
Liongard Ideas Portal Update
We’ve increased the number of votes Partners have in our Ideas Portal from 20 to unlimited. Partners will still only be allowed one vote per idea per account.
Check out our Ideas Portal by visiting ideas.liongard.com.
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
Platform and Feature Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
- Fixed rare issue that would result in Metrics being hidden on the Single Environment Dashboard
- Fixed an issue with the Support User login
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the Roar Inspector from running properly
- Fixed an issue that was preventing tickets updated in ConnectWise from being updated in Liongard
- When navigating to the Admin > Inspectors page, the Inspector Types tab is now displayed by default
- Made the Inspector column displayed by default in the Active Inspectors tab of the Admin > Inspectors page
- Removed an obsolete mapping that was pushing Domain DNS records in the ConnectWise Manage Config Serial Number field
- Made a change to the Expired Access Token Email notification to display links as text
- Fixed a bug where Environment Admins were encountering an error when navigating to the Admin > Actionable Alerts page
- Updated the Metric "Roar: Agents Without Heartbeat in Last 24 Hours Count" to exclude suspended agents
- Improved the API to prevent Kaseya accounts from being mapped twice
Inspector and API Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
- Improved the Domain Inspector’s reliability and consistency by utilizing the Google DNS public API as a new data source. This will aim to reduce the false change detections and false actionable alerts related to DNS records
- Fixed issue where bulk updating agents would show a success message even when nothing was actually updated
- Improved the Environment Override selection for Auto-Activation to allow for better bulk selection of Environments
- Added ability to retry SNMP v3 calls in the SNMP client
- Resolved an issue preventing certain Agents from successfully sending heartbeats to the Liongard platform
Are you a Liongard Certified Professional?
Liongard Academy, our learning and resource center, and our Liongard Certified Professional (LCP) Certification are live!
Our LCP certification program is the quickest way to learn how to leverage Liongard to the fullest. Not only will you get a sweet new certificate to show off on LinkedIn, but it will also validate your automation expertise as a Liongard Expert!
Check out our other coursework, including, "Introduction to Liongard" and our "How to Write a Metric Learning Path." For more information on role specific training, check out our Team Training documentation.
Sign up today at Liongard Academy.
As always, feel free to share any feedback or questions in the Liongard Lounge, our Slack community, in the #liongard-academy channel!
Have you checked out the Liongard Library, yet? Share custom Metrics and learn best practices from other Partners to get the most out of the platform. Access it in the Support drop-down menu in your instance.
Visit the Liongard Library today!
Updated 20 days ago