Release Notes Through 2023-02-09
CIS Report Templates
There are five new CIS Control related Report Templates available for Partner use:
- Asset Inventory (CIS V8 Control 1.1)
- Software Inventory (CIS V8 Control 2.1)
- Account Management (CIS V8 Control 5.1 - 5.5)
- Windows Patching (CIS V8 Control 7.4, 7.5)
- Email Security (CIS V8 Control 9.5)
These templates are a great starting point for MSPs who want to strengthen their Environments' security posture by reviewing common security related data.
Since these also correlate to specific CIS controls, Partners are able to quickly provide proof of standard security practices in place to compliance officers and cyber insurance companies.
The new Report Templates can be found by navigating to Reports > Templates and searching for "CIS"
Default Actionable Alert Templates
There are four new Actionable Alert Templates available for Partner use:
- Alert Template (Queue)
- Billing Template
- Escalation Template (L2/L3)
- Support Template (L1)
By default, these Templates are not turned on and will require Partners to turn them on and apply them to Environments for them to begin triggering Actionable Alerts
The new Actionable Alert Templates can be found by navigating to Admin > Actionable Alerts > Templates and sorting by the "Created On" column
The Crushbank Integration brings Liongard Environments, System Inspectors, Timeline data, and Metrics into the Crushbank platform
Liongard data is aggregated with data Crushbank collects from other sources and when users perform a search within the Crushbank application, any related Liongard data meeting that search criteria will be surfaced in those search results.
More information can be found by viewing Crushbank's Documentation
Liongard has created an additional resource for support. Here you will find guided resources for troubleshooting common issues and can access other resources including our documentation site, Liongard Academy, Liongard Status Page, and more.
The support portal can be found at Support > Support Portal
Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
Platform and Feature Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
- Corrected an issue causing page crashes when searching timeline entries in the Metric builder
- Updated the Onboarding Checklist
- Corrected an issue causing bulk actions on Launchpoints to incorrectly report as "failed" when the changes were completed as intended
- Updated Reports to ensure that the maximum number of Metrics allowed in a template is applied correctly
- Corrected display issues with column selections when adding Metrics to a Report Section
- Added a "beta" tag to beta Inspector type pages
- Added a tooltip when deploying a beta Inspector
- Corrected an issue causing timeouts for larger Partners when using the ConnectWise ticketing
- The Admin > Environments page will now properly navigate you to the Environment Overview for the selected Environment. Optionally, if you would like to edit an Environment you can use the Edit button to do so.
- Addressed an issue preventing Autotask ticketing from being set up
- Addressed an issue preventing the ability to enable the Actionable Alert Example Template
- Removed a duplicated column and corrected sorting options on Admin > Agents screen
- Corrected an issue generating an incorrect success message when activating or suspending an Agent
- Updated Company Information screen to show a load indicator when doing a bulk Environment update
- Corrected an issue where deleting an Agent would produce an inaccurate error message
Inspector and API Minor Updates and Bug Fixes
- Cisco Meraki: Updated Inspector to improve Inspection reliability
- Identity Monitoring: Corrected an issue causing the users table to fail to populate
- KnowBe4: Updated Inspector to properly handle 429 errors
- Windows Workstation: Updated Inspector to handle certain system languages that caused the Inspector to fail
Are you a Liongard Certified Professional?
Liongard Academy, our learning and resource center, and our Liongard Administrator Certification are live!
Our Liongard Administrator certification program is the quickest way to learn how to leverage Liongard to the fullest. Not only will you get a sweet new certificate to show off on LinkedIn, but it will also validate your automation expertise as a Liongard Expert!
Check out our other coursework, including, "Introduction to Liongard" and our "How to Write a Metric Learning Path." For more information on role specific training, check out our Team Training documentation.
Sign up today at Liongard Academy.
As always, feel free to share any feedback or questions in the Liongard Lounge, our Slack community, in the #liongard-academy channel!
Have you checked out the Liongard Library, yet? Share custom Metrics and learn best practices from other Partners to get the most out of the platform. Access it in the Support drop-down menu in your instance.
Visit the Liongard Library today!
Updated about 2 months ago