Can I setup a custom URL for my Liongard instance so that I don't have to remember something like us1.app.liongard.com?
While we only support fully branded URLs on our Dedicated instances of Liongard, you can setup a redirect under your own domain name to make it easier to quickly navigate to your SaaS Liongard instance.
Am I on "SaaS" or "dedicated"?
If your Liongard URL is something like mymsp.app.liongard.com, then you are on a dedicated instance of Liongard. This is typically only very large Liongard instances.
If your Liongard URL is regionalized (e.g., us1.app.liongard.com) then you are on a SaaS instance.
- Identify the hostname of your Liongard SaaS instance, either from the invite emails that you originally recieved or from a previously visited or bookmarked link to Liongard.
- For example, us1.app.liongard.com.
- Setup a CNAME record in your public DNS that returns that Liongard instance hostname.
- For example, under the public DNS for mymsp.com, create a record called liongard that returns the value us1.app.liongard.com.
- Test the change by navigating to that new address, liongard.mymsp.com from a web browser. You should be redirected to the appropriate Liongard URL.
Updated about 2 years ago