Agent End of Life
Starting April 30th, 2022, Liongard will end support for any Agent older than Agent 3.0.2. You’ll need to update your Agents soon to ensure you get the most out of Liongard.
The Liongard Power BI Connector has been improved for a better user experience. To take advantage of these enhancements, download the new Power BI Connector as detailed in our Power BI documentation.
PSA Ticket statuses and Liongard Actionable Alert statuses will now sync. This feature is now available across all PSA integrations in Production.
Prior to an inspection processing, Liongard will retrieve the latest status for each Liongard-created PSA ticket and will update the matching Actionable Alert status in Liongard. This will allow for consistent management of Liongard-created PSA tickets and Liongard Actionable Alerts.
For this sync to work properly, each ticket status must be mapped on your Admin > Integrations screen using the Select Additional PSA Status pulldown.
This feature is enabled by default on the Admin > Integrations > PSA > Ticketing screen.
Partners can now silence an Actionable Alert or Actionable Alert Rule for a set period of time.
Users can do so by selecting the Silence Alert toggle on a triggered Actionable Alert and/or by selecting the Silence Rule button on the Admin > Actionable Alerts screen. Users will now be prompted to select a time period for which they would like to silence the alert or rule.
For more information, please review our documentation.
Additionally, Silenced alerts will no longer appear on the "Open Alerts" screen.
A new version of the SonicWall Inspector now supports 7.x firmware and newer. Additional Metrics and Actionable Alerts have been added as well.
ACTION REQUIRED: For SonicWall Inspectors deployed for SonicWall devices running 7.x firmware, the Inspector version on the Inspector configuration screen must be changed to 7.0.0-20220309, as shown below. For more information, review our documentation.
Currently, Liongard has made the decision to exclude this Inspector version from auto-updating to maintain support for firmware v6.x and older. Selecting Latest (Auto-Update) for this Inspector version will only work for those devices running firmware v6.x and older.
Any SonicWall Inspector that is updated to inspect v7 devices will see additional data points that can not be surfaced for Inspectors monitoring v6 and older devices.
A new version of the Veeam SPC Inspector now supports software versions 5 and 6.
If you are using the Latest (Auto-Update) version for this Inspector, your Inspectors now support v5 and v6 agents.
Additionally, updated the Inspector to better handle API request throttling.
- The Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Inspector is now in Production
- IT Glue Flexible Asset and ConnectWise Configuration mappings are now available for the Inspector
- Finalized the Overview, Devices, Users, Agents, Alerts, Usages, Resources, and Hardware Nodes Data View tabs
- Added Metrics and Actionable Alert rules to the library
Added two Metrics and one Actionable Alert to assist with Microsoft's new Commerce Experience Program
- Microsoft 365: Prepaid Licenses In Warning State Count
- Microsoft 365: Prepaid Licenses In Warning State List
- Microsoft 365 | Prepaid Licenses In A Warning State
The "Windows" Inspector has been renamed to "Windows Server" Inspector.
Names of existing Metrics will not be changed to ensure that existing integrations using Metrics are not adversely impacted.
A new course, "Liongard Look Back," is now available in Liongard Academy.
In this course, you'll get a brief overview of Liongard's latest features and updates. Whether you're new to Liongard, or have been roaring for some time, you'll quickly get up to speed with all the new ways Liongard can 10x your operations. This course will be updated monthly. Complete it today!
Liongard Academy, our learning and resource center, and our Liongard Certified Professional (LCP) Certification are live!
Our LCP certification program is the quickest way to learn how to leverage Liongard to the fullest. Not only will you get a sweet new certificate to show off on LinkedIn, but it will also validate your automation expertise as a Liongard Expert!
Check out our other coursework, including, "Introduction to Liongard" and our "How to Write a Metric Learning Path."
Sign up today: Liongard Academy.
As always, feel free to share any feedback or questions in the Liongard Lounge, our Slack community, in the #liongard-academy channel!
- Added eight more RoarPath commands for Metric building. For the full list of RoarPath commands, review our documentation.
- Improved infrastructure for On-Demand Agents to account for memory issues and timeouts
- Increased security when importing and exporting .csv files in Liongard
- Updated .csv exports to ensure they are downloaded correctly without columns shifting unexpectedly
- Updated the "delete" button across the platform to ensure consistent styling
- Corrected several styling issues of the scheduled report details screen when using dark mode
- Corrected an issue causing newly generated reports to fail to be viewable or exportable
- Addressed an issue causing the "Exclude Users" dropdown on the SSO settings page to crash
- Addressed an issue causing the Actionable Alerts alert details page to crash
- Addressed an issue preventing users from logging into the eu1 instance
- Column filters will no longer unexpectedly default to Contains
- Toggling a Metric to Display will no longer fail when creating or updating a Metric
- Metrics will no longer occasionally fail to load on the Single Environment Dashboard and in some reports
- After importing companies from Kaseya BMS or Syncro, companies will now correctly disappear from the Import table
- Kaseya BMS Partners can now select more than 15 Business Type filters within the integration configuration
- Corrected an issue causing the "Destination" dropdown in Actionable Alert templates to appear greyed out for some users
- Corrected an issue causing some filters to switch to numeric filters in non-numeric columns
- Improved reliability for successful inspection runs related to platform failures
- Corrected an issue causing old Inspector versions to be unable to select the On-Demand Agent
- 3CX: Updated the "Disk Usage Warning" Metric. This will allow the corresponding Actionable Alert to use a percentage-based threshold
- Acronis Cloud: Removed Tasks from Data Print and Data View tabs
- Auvik: Corrected a pagination issue
- Cisco Meraki: Added configuration options for Chinese based URLs
- Cisco SBS: The Inspector now properly handles SSH keys
- Cloudflare: Updated the Inspector to ensure all zones are returned as Child Inspectors
- Internet Domain/DNS: Updated Inspector logic for collecting PTR records
- KnowBe4: Reduced the possibility of the API rate limit being exceeded by removing redundant requests and adding an option to exclude Recipient requests for each Phishing test
- Microsoft 365: Added Metrics and Actionable Alerts for prepaid licenses in a warning state
- SentinelOne: Updated Inspector logging to provide clearer error messaging
- Slack: Corrected an issue causing some status information to fail during processing
- Synology NAS: Improved the error message when an admin username and password is not present and updated other error handling elements
- TLS/SSL: Improved the error message for an invalid domain
- Ubiquiti: Updated the Inspector to correct issues caused by the Strict TLS toggle implemented by Ubiquiti
- WatchGuard: Updated how Access Rules are processed to standardize how they appear in the Data Print
- Windows Workstation: Updated the Inspector to support machines with an outdated .NET framework
- Windows Workstation: Corrected an issue causing Windows Workstation Inspectors to fail to auto-activate
- Changed the maximum limit for a Metric result from 200kb to 2Mb
- Corrected an issue when sending a query to "PUT v1/environments/9778" would return an error
Have you checked out the Liongard Library, yet? Share custom Metrics and learn best practices from other Partners to get the most out of the platform. You can access it in the Support drop-down menu in your instance.
Visit the Liongard Library today!
Updated 3 months ago