To help our team troubleshoot MFA issues, please review the following, so we can best support you with accessing your account.
As of this time, Liongard is best supported on the latest version of Chrome. If you are using a different browser, please provide the Support Team with your browser type and version.
Please provide the Support Team with the device and application you are using to read the QR.
If you keep receiving an invalid token error when using an MFA app like Google Authenticator, it is possible that you are experiencing an issue with your mobile device's time when generating the MFA code.
One thing to try is disabling and re-enabling your cellular provider's automatic time to reset any drifts you may have.
Follow the steps below:
- iOS*: (Navigate to General > Date & Time > Set Automatically)
- Android*: (Navigate to Settings > Date and time > Automatic date and time)
If you're able to complete the username and password screen, and then, you are unable to verify the authentication code sent to you via SMS or Authenticator App, please try clearing your browser's authentication app.
While on the site:
- Right click and choose Inspect
- In the panel that appears, select the Application tab
- On the left pane, click on Clear Storage. This will update the pane on the right
- In the right pane, scroll down and click on the Clear Site Data link
When done, you can close the Inspector panel. You will be asked to log in and walk through the MFA Authentication steps again.
If you are still having issues after trying the steps above, please open a chat with Support.
Updated 8 months ago