Some partners may be experiencing a BrightGauge sync that has stopped working or is failing to sync upon setup.
- BrightGauge sync has stopped working for existing partners
- BrightGauge is failing to sync for new partners
To diagnose this issue, take a look at the Sync History in BrightGauge. Check to see if there is an error that looks like the one below:
This can be resolved by logging into Liongard and disabling the metric “Active Directory: Maximum Password Age”.
- To do this, navigate in Liongard to Admin > Metrics.
- In the Name column, search for the Metric, “Active Directory: Maximum Password Age”.
- In the Display column, turn off the toggle.
This issue is due to the manner in which Microsoft stores certain values for Active Directory. The value for “never” is stored as a negative number of significant magnitude, which the underlying sync library is unable to handle.
Updated almost 2 years ago