Typically Runs From: Managed Cloud Agent
Is Auto-Discovered By: N/A
Can Auto-Discover: Azure Active Directory Child Inspectors (CSP)
Parent/Child Type Inspector: Yes (Azure Active Directory Child Inspectors (CSP))
Data Summary: Here
While the Azure Active Directory Inspector will work without any special licensing, the Inspector makes use of some license-dependent API endpoints to bring back specialized data. This includes:
- At-Risk Users
- Risk Detection Details
- User Sign-In Logs
- Self-Service Password Reset and Multi-Factor Authentication Details
- Application Sign-In Summary
You can find more information about which licenses are required in the links above.
There are different paths to setting up the Azure Active Directory Inspector in Roar.
If you've already configured the Office 365 Inspector in Roar, you can reuse your existing Azure Active Directory application for the Azure Active Directory Inspector.
For more information on how to do so, follow our existing application process.
If you do not wish to reuse your existing application or want to start fresh, you can follow one of the following processes:
- If you are a part of Microsoft's CSP program, then follow our CSP Process.
- If you are not a part of Microsoft's CSP program, then follow our Non-CSP Process.
- If you are a Microsoft CSP but have some customers not tied to that account: first, start by following the CSP process. Then, for your Non-CSP customers, you will pick up at the Child Inspector Set-Up for Non-CSP
Last Updated: 2020-07-23
Updated 18 days ago