Exciting Agent Updates are Coming!
In the coming months, lots of exciting Agent updates are headed your way. To take advantage, make sure your On-Premises and Self-Hosted Agents are on the latest version (2.0.2 or newer).
For more information, please review our documentation.
Liongard Academy, our learning and resource center, and our Liongard Certified Professional (LCP) Certification are live!
Our LCP certification program is the quickest way to learn how to leverage Liongard to the fullest. Not only will you get a sweet new certificate to show off on LinkedIn, but it will also validate your automation expertise as a Liongard Expert!
Sign up today: Liongard Academy.
As always, feel free to share any feedback or questions in the Liongard Lounge, our Slack community, in the #liongard-academy channel!
- Ticketing functionality is now available for our Syncro Integration
- Ticketing for Syncro can be set up by navigating to Admin > Integrations > Syncro > Ticketing
- For additional information, review our Syncro Ticketing Documentation
Liongard users who have set up SSO can now choose "Sign in with SSO" from the login screen without needing to launch Liongard directly from their SSO platform.
Liongard Essentials is a new product offering designed to serve IT Service Providers' lower-tier managed services customers. Essentials delivers on Liongard's mission to provide unified visibility across an IT Service Provider's entire customer base.
Essentials makes managing Microsoft 365 and/or Google Workspace licenses a breeze. IT Service Providers can see all licenses and users in one place and get alerted when things change, making billing easy. Essentials can even help IT Service Providers offer additional services and upsell customers.
Liongard Essentials Environments include up to 10 Active Inspectors per Environment that can be chosen from the following 5 Inspector options:
- Internet Domain/DNS
- Microsoft 365
- Google Workspace
- Identity Monitoring
If you are interested in adding Essentials to your platform today, please contact your Account Manager. For more information, please review our Essentials documentation.
The Liongard team has been working hard to optimize performance across the platform. The following screens should see load time improvements following this release:
- Dashboard > Environments tab
- Dashboard > Systems tab
- Dashboard > Open Alerts tab
- Dashboard > All counters
The On-Premises Agent was updated to use specific folders within the Liongard directory on the host system.
- The Salesforce is now in Production
- Improved the Inspector's inspection capabilities
- Finalized the Overview, Licensing, Users, User Roles, Profiles, Permissions Sets, Groups, Accounts, and Opportunities Data View tabs
- Added Metrics and Actionable Alert rules to the libraries
- Added a new CRM Flexible Asset Type and Configuration Type for IT Glue and ConnectWise users
- The N-able RMM Inspector is now in Preview. This is the initial Inspector version.
- The Overview, Servers, Workstations, Sites, Anti-Virus Summary, Mobile Devices, and Data Print Data View tabs are currently available
- The Syncro Inspector is now in Preview. This is the initial Inspector version.
- The Parent Inspector for Syncro will return data pertaining to the PSA functionality of the platform.
- Child Inspectors will return RMM data for the respective Environments.
- The Overview, Assets, Contacts, Portal Users, and Data Print Data View tabs are available
- Made improvements to the Liongard API to strengthen our security posture
- Updated text in the "Actions" pulldown in the Actionable Alerts Templates tab to read "Enable Rules" and "Disable Rules" instead of "Turn on" and "Turn off"
- Corrected an issue where certain users were unable to view the Actionable Alert details screen
- Fixed an issue causing the force run of an Inspector to fail after unsilencing a rule
- Corrected an issue causing On-Demand Agents to fail during Liongard instance provisioning
- Bulk selections on certain filtered tables were incorrectly selecting items that were filtered out. Bulk selections will now only select shown items.
- Improved error handling for invalid XML files for SSO
- Addressed an issue causing the Active Directory Inspector to fail when creating a Flexible Asset in IT Glue
- Updated how the Active Directory Inspector collects Privileged Groups to allow group name localization
- Improved logging for the BitDefender Inspector and corrected an issue where providing a valid API key would fail authentication
- Corrected an issue causing inbound firewall rules to display incorrectly for the Cisco Meraki Inspector
- Corrected an issue where Hyper-V inspections would fail to exit when an error was found in preflight
- Resolved an issue preventing the KnowBe4 Inspector to be set up using the On-Demand Agent
- Corrected an issue causing the Microsoft Teams Inspector to time out
- Corrected an issue with the Sophos XG Inspector returning "Unexpected Token" messages
- Corrected an issue where updates to the Synology NAS Inspector were not node 6 friendly
- Updated the Ubiquiti UniFi Inspector to permit deployment via an On-Demand Agent
- Removed the "Protected Assets" tab from Veeam SPC Child Inspector Data Views as this data is only returned for Parent Inspectors
- Updated the VMware ESXi Inspector to correctly parse command outputs as JSON even when the command response was not captured in the correct order
- Updated the WatchGuard Inspector to allow usage of SSH Private Key/Passphrase credentials
- Corrected an issue with the WatchGuard Inspector causing the "DaysUntilExpiration" Metric to report incorrectly
- Standardized how the initial auto-discovered Windows Inspector is named
Updated about a month ago