- Initial Inspector version for Datto RMM is in Preview
- Initial Inspector version for NinjaRMM is in Preview
- Initial Inspector version for SentinelOne is in Preview
- Basic Metrics available in the Metrics Library
- Initial Inspector version for SolarWinds N-central is in Preview
Reorganized and updated data within the Azure Active Directory Data View tabs to better align with the scope of each Data View tab.
Data View Tab
- Improved Inspector process to minimize duplication within Secure Score Controls.
- Improved/corrected Secure Score data to accurately display score values.
- Updated some data point and column names to better align with Microsoft naming conventions and to clarify the intent of data reporting.
- Added tooltips for some columns in Azure Active Directory Groups and Devices Data View tabs to clarify meaning and possible values for those properties
- Added new Metrics to the Metrics Library:
- "Azure Active Directory: Devices with Unknown Compliance Count" Metric: Shows the number of devices with an "Unknown" device compliance status to account for devices either not enrolled in Intune or returning an Unknown compliance status.
- "Azure Active Directory: Total Devices Not Enrolled Count" Metric: Shows the total number of devices that are currently not enrolled in Intune to show more contrast with other Intune enrollment and compliance data.
- Added the ability for the Network Discovery Inspector to auto-discover other Network Inspectors, including:
- SonicWall Inspectors
- Synology NAS Inspectors
- WatchGuard Inspectors
- HP ProCurve Inspectors
- Fortinet Fortigate Inspectors
- Surfacing improved WAN related information in the Data Print
- Added the ability to identify and surface data, in the Data Print, about DHCP and DNS servers including:
- Discovery of Local DHCP servers
- Discovery of DNS servers listed by the DHCP servers
- Discovery of Rogue DHCP servers
- Inspectors with a blank target subnet used to assume the Agent was in a /24 network. Now, the Inspector uses the subnet mask of the Agent's interface.
- Bug fix and improvements for international Windows systems where the native language is not English.
- Substantial updates to the TLS/SSL Inspector, mainly aimed at improving reliability and stability
- Added enhanced error handling to the TLS/SSL Inspector preflight checks and implemented logic to surface better error messages to the user.
- Added additional logic to handle retry attempts.
- Implemented better handling for domain redirection.
- Updated Data Views to correct raw arrays from showing and to return actionable data
- Preflight message added to inform the partner when the target organization does not exist/was not found
- Inspector now pulls data for L3 Inbound Firewall rules.
- Added a new table labeled "Inbound Firewall Rules" to display this data under the "Firewall Rules" Data View tab.
- Updated the table labeled as "Firewall Rules" in the "Firewall Rules" Data View tab to be labeled as "Outbound Firewall Rules" to clearly differentiate outbound vs. inbound rules.
- Inspector now pulls data for L7 Firewall Rules.
- Added a corresponding table labeled "Layer 7 Firewall Rules" in the "Firewall Rules" Data View tab to display this data.
Users can now disable Change Detections if the related "changed" Actionable Alert rules are disabled.
- Updated certain Actionable Alert tables with Priority icons seen on the Actionable Alerts page.
- Dashboard > Open Alerts tab > Priority column
- Single Environment Dashboard > Total Alerts tab > Priority column
- Added the ability to click into the System from the Total Alerts table within the Single Environment Dashboard.
- Renamed the "Category" column to "System Type" in the Open Alerts tab on the Dashboard screen
- Removed the "Category" field in open Actionable Alerts.
Added a link to Actionable Alerts, sent via email, that takes users to the System Details information for the inspection that triggered the Actionable Alert.
- When an Inspector is moved from one Environment to another, the corresponding IT Glue Flexible Asset is now updated accordingly with the new Environment/Organization.
- Improved log messaging to surface an explicit error in the logs when a partner has a duplicate IT Glue Flexible Asset type name. Duplicate Flexible Asset type names will result in sync errors.
- Fixed an issue where certain users could not access certain pages.
- User-created Metrics will not get deleted if that user is removed. For these Metrics, the "Created On" column will now say “Deleted User”
- Fixed an issue where you could not set an Inspector schedule when only one Inspector was selected.
- Improved Data View exports.
- Fixed an issue in the "Select Filters" tabs for Autotask, ConnectWise, and IT Glue where the number of accounts/companies/organizations being returned was incorrect.
- If a ConnectWise default service board is removed, Liongard will show an error in the Default Service Board section.
- Updated the hyperlink within the Status Details message regarding authorization for Parent Inspectors to open in a new tab vs. on the current page.
- Updated the Inspectors' Admin pages to update the frequency of when we check for an Agent heartbeat.
- Updated the Support > Chat with Support dropdown to point users to chat support.
Updated 4 days ago