Thank you to all of our partners who are actively participating in our Ideas Portal. The Product Team is constantly reading your ideas and working hard to move them forward. We can’t promise all ideas will become a reality, but we can promise we always have our partners in mind when building and improving Roar.
See below for some Frequently Asked Questions about our Ideas Portal.
- Search your Idea in the "Search Ideas" bar before submitting an Idea. If someone has already submitted your suggestion, upvote it!
- Use your 10 votes wisely. Vote on your most pressing wants from Roar, and remember, if one of your voted on Ideas goes into production, you will earn that vote back.
- Check the Ideas Portal frequently to see what our partners are suggesting and provide any feedback or comments you may have!
- If you see a great suggestion in our RUN Slack group, encourage that member to submit an Idea on our Ideas Portal. You can join our RUN Slack group in the Support dropdown in your Roar instance.
1. How many votes do I have?
Each user gets 10 votes. Once an idea you voted on ships to Roar, you will receive one of your 10 votes back, so get voting!
2. What is considered an idea?
An idea can be a suggestion for improving a feature, a suggestion to add new functionality to an Inspector already in Roar, or a suggestion for a new Inspector in Roar. We suggest submitting ideas that are detailed and include a specific business challenge you’re encountering on a regular basis to help our Product Team understand what to solve for and to rally votes from other partners.
3. How are ideas evaluated?
Our Product Team works on reviewing every idea that comes in and based on the current product strategy, the complexity of the idea, the current product roadmap, and a few other factors, we’ll update the status of the idea.
We monitor and update ideas that have been initially reviewed and as customer demand increases or any of the factors previously mentioned change, we’ll move the idea accordingly. We do our best to be diligent and make sure we’re staying in tune with how you’d like to see Roar evolve and improve!
4. How do I know if my idea has been reviewed and/or will be implemented?
Once an idea is moved to a new status category you will receive an email with the new status and a link to visit the idea.
5. What do the different status options mean?
- Needs Review: Idea has been submitted and has not been reviewed by our Product Team
- Reviewed - Under Consideration: Idea has been reviewed by someone on the Product Team and is being considered to be a potential feature. The idea will be monitored and revisited on a recurring basis.
- Reviewed - Likely To Implement: Idea has been promoted to a feature and has made its way onto our development backlog to be placed in a release. Please note, we cannot confirm that ideas with this status will be implemented and/or provide a time frame as to when they might be implemented. This status just indicates that the idea will be moved into our backlog.
- Planned: Idea is now a feature that is slated for an upcoming release.
- Shipped: Idea has been shipped to customers' Roar instances.
- Already Exists: Idea is currently available to customers. If you have questions, please reach out to our team.
- Future Consideration: Idea has very little engagement, and it is not in line with our near term roadmap. If the Idea receives additional votes, the idea will move to the, "Reviewed - Under Consideration" below the status "Reviewed - Likely To Implement:".
Last Updated: 2020-04-09
Updated 4 months ago