The Autotask integration is live in Roar! You can now:
- Bulk import and map companies from Autotask
- Activate the Autotask inspector to auto-discover domains
- (Ticketing and billing review coming soon!)
Major improvements to how we fetch and store inspector job logs, so inspector logs in the Roar UI are now 100% complete, faster, and more reliable.
- Ad hoc run, refresh, and edit inspectors from the dataview screen. Now, you can take action on inspectors without having to navigate back to the Admin panel!
- Bulk schedule inspectors to run rather than drilling in to edit one by one. You can now select some of your inspectors and schedule them all to run at midnight.
- Use Roar's smarter breadcrumbs to go easily back a page in the app
- Expanded our catalog of Microsoft SKUs to make our Office 365 licensing information clearer.
- Fixed minor bugs with the MSI-based Agent installer
- Active Directory: Fixed issue with remote AD inspection's autodiscovery
- Datto: Set reasonable precision for storage details
- Office 365: Made significant headway on our Office365 enhancement - coming soon!
- Webroot Inspector: Significant stability changes and dramatically shortened runtimes
- Windows: Set reasonable precision for storage details