IT Glue Enterprise
Roar's Integration requires IT Glue Enterprise.
Our IT Glue integration allows you to:
- Import your IT Glue Organizations to create Roar Environments
- Push Roar's data into IT Glue Flexible Assets
You have control over the data that gets pushed into IT Glue in two ways: by Environment and by Flexible Asset type. Data will not get pushed over to IT Glue until you turn on Roar's Auto-Updating.
Roar's data is populated into new Flexible Asset types. All of Roar's Flexible Assets types end in "(auto)".
To easily locate Roar’s Flexible Assets in IT Glue, we suggest customizing your sidebar to include Roar's Flexible Assets. When you have done that, you can find Roar's Flexible Assets by selecting an Organization > In your left sidebar, look for Flexible Assets that end in "(auto)"
- Best Practice: Create a Section in your sidebar called "Roar" for all of Roar's Flexible Assets
You can Relate Roar's Flexible Assets with your existing Flexible Assets, Core Assets, or Configurations.
Video isn't playing? Click here.
Roar's data gets pushed to IT Glue each time an Inspector runs.
Video isn't playing? Click here
- Generate an IT Glue API Key for Roar
- Go through the step by step guide to Configure the IT Glue Integration
- Turn on Roar's IT Glue Flexible Asset Auto-Updating
Last Updated: 2020-05-13
Updated 2 months ago