Our platform integration to ConnectWise Manage allows our MSP partners to:
- Import Companies from ConnectWise to Roar Environments
- Map any existing Roar Environments to ConnectWise Companies
- Create new Service Tickets in ConnectWise Manage based on Roar Actionable Alerts
- Push Roar inspector data into ConnectWise Configurations
Take a look at this quick demo for how to do the ConnectWise Integration with Roar.
API User Creation
Refer back to our API User setup documentation if you have not already setup an API user for Roar in your ConnectWise Manage instance.
In Roar, go to Admin > Integrations > ConnectWise tab
- ConnectWise Manage Site - the full URL to your ConnectWise Manage implementation. Do not include the protocol (https://) or remainder of the path.
- Company ID - Company ID Associated with the API Account User
- Public Key - comes from the API Keys panel in the prior step
- Private Key - comes from the API Keys panel in the prior step
Upon providing the Keys, Roar will attempt to authenticate to ConnectWise Manage - if the Keys are incorrect, you will be notified of an unsuccessful authentication.
Next, pick a list of Statuses and Types to bring into Roar. This is especially valuable in ConnectWise instances with many Companies in ConnectWise with only a small subset being active managed services customers.
On hitting Save, you can continue on to: